Caravan HQ is a successful family owned and operated business committed to customer service. We pride ourselves on our innovative and stylish range of Prestigious and boutique caravan brands.
We retail Royal Flair, Van Cruiser, On The Move, & Network RV caravans, allowing us to offer customers products built by some of Australia’s best caravan manufacturers.
As we grow and expand our business, we are now seeking a Brand Manager who will be responsible for the Royal Flair caravans at regular industry shows across several states.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Brand development and product knowledge training for all show and dealership staff.
- Maintain a good relationship with the factory.
- Always promote the brand and our dealership in a positive light.
- Increase brand awareness in the market.
- Maintain caravans to ensure they are presented to a level of a display home.
- Set up Caravan Shows in QLD, NSW and Victoria.
- Transport vans to and from shows in Qld, NSW and Victoria.
- Ensure customer enquiries are entered into our dealer management system.
- Follow up customers and work your own leads.
- Our Brand Managers are also expected to sell their brand as required.
To be successful in securing this role, you MUST have
- Extensive sales experience, preferably in the RV industry will be highly regarded.
- People focus. You’re naturally great at dealing with people; whether listening to customers, dealing with suppliers or working internally with our team
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners with strong Negotiation skills.
- Motivated self-starter with a can do attitude. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team, and are slightly obsessive about grinding away at issues. You work well on your own without supervision.
- Willingness to learn internal programs, systems and processes.
What you can expect
- A very competitive salary package including a generous commission structure over and above your base.
- Company vehicle.
- Enjoy a fun and professional atmosphere.
- Work alongside a team of highly talented & motivated individuals.
- A Stimulating, dynamic and professional work environment.
If this position interests you, please use the application form on the right of the page and attach your resume.
Alternatively, please email a copy of your resume & cover letter to Brittany O’Sullivan – [email protected]