At Caravan HQ we are a proudly owned family business located in Yatala, Gold Coast. We are the one stop shop for everyone’s caravan needs from sales, accessories, repair, warranty, and service. Our dealership partners with Australia’s largest names in the caravan industry, Royal Flair, On The Move Caravans, Van Cruiser and Network RV.
Excitingly, we are expanding rapidly and are now seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team as a Cleaner/Detailer.
The successful applicant will be a reliable and driven person with a strong work ethic and attention to detail, who is looking to combine their passion for caravanning with their day-to-day work.
This is a full-time role working 38 hours a week spread across 5 days a week.
As the caravan industry is one that is still emerging, previous industry experience is not a requirement. However, the following transferable skills are necessary:
– Ability to work in a busy service centre
– Ability to be reliable
– Strong work ethic
– Keen eye for detail
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
– Excellent organisational skills
– First-rate communication skills
– Ability to maintain and strengthen customer relationships
We will provide some training and a fun, friendly team to work with. However, the successful applicant will also need to be proactive, with detailing experience and be looking for a long-term position.
This is an after-sales service role that puts your work at the face of Caravan HQ and plays a vital role in our success and reputation. As such you must possess a friendly profession manner & maintain a high level of pride in all work completed.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Detailing sold caravans ready for handover
– Application of Paint Protection Products
– Photography of customers and their vans after handover.
– Maintaining cleanliness of display stock.
– Maintaining cleanliness of dealership and amenities.
– General cleaning duties
Attractive compensation based on experience applies.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please attach your resume to the enquiry from to the right of the page.
Alternatively, please send your resume & cover letter through to Brittany O’Sullivan – [email protected]