Caravan HQ is a successful family owned and operated business committed to customer service. We pride ourselves on our innovative and stylish range of prestigious and boutique caravan brands.
We retail Royal Flair, Van Cruiser, On The Move, Network RV caravans, allowing us to offer customers a vast range of products built by some of Australia’s best caravan manufacturers.
As we grow and expand our business, we are now seeking a Sales Person to join our Caravan Show Team, who will be responsible for selling the above brands.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Show customers through our product range and process orders.
- Attending trade shows in Queensland, New South Wales & Victoria as part of the sales team (You will be working at caravan events for approximately 35 weekends per year as part of this employment).
- Assist with Show set up and pack up as required.
To be successful in securing this role, you MUST have
- Sales experience (essential).
- Willingness to be hands on and be an active part of our Sales Team.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Excellent people skills.
- Practical skills and technical competence.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
- The ability to work as a vital part of our customer service team.
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- Professional presentation and style
What you can expect
- A very competitive day rate for each show, as well as a generous commission structure for your sales. (Your day rate will be based on experience).
- Enjoy a fun and professional atmosphere.
- Work alongside a team of highly talented & motivated individuals.
- A Stimulating, dynamic and professional work environment.
- Ongoing training and plenty of support from our experienced team.
Please be advised this position will require extensive weekend work and interstate travel.
To apply for this role, please use the application form on the right of the page, and dont forget to attach your resume.
Alternatively, please email your resume & cover letter to Brittany O’Sullivan – [email protected]