Caravan HQ is a successful family owned and operated business committed to customer service. We pride ourselves on our innovative and stylish range of prestigious and boutique caravan brands.
We retail Royal Flair, Van Cruiser, On The Move and Network RV, allowing us to offer customers a vast range of products built by some of Australia’s best caravan manufacturers.
As we grow and expand our business, we are now seeking a full time Sales Person for our Yatala dealership, who will be responsible for selling the above brands.
This position would definitely suit a caravan owner. A love of the outdoors lifestyle and caravanning would be highly regarded. Please let us know in your cover letter if you are a caravanner! The position would also suit someone with automotive sales experience.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Show customers through our product range and process orders.
- Answering e-mails.
- Attending some local trade shows with our interstate show team.
- Answering phone enquiries.
- Maintaining a sales diary (provided) and updating our Lead Management system. Using these tools to guide customers through the purchase journey.
To be successful in securing this role, you MUST have
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Willingness to be hands on and be an active part of our Sales Team.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Excellent people skills.
- Practical skills and technical competence.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
- The ability to work as a vital part of our customer service team.
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- Professional presentation and style
What you can expect
- A very competitive salary package including a generous commission structure.
- Enjoy a fun and professional atmosphere.
- Work alongside a team of highly talented & motivated individuals.
- A Stimulating, dynamic and professional work environment.
- Ongoing training and plenty of support from our experienced team.
This is a full time position that will require weekend work, including Saturdays in the dealership, and the occasional Sunday at Caravan Shows.
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form on the right of the page and attache your resume.
Alternatively, please email a copy of your resume & cover letter to Brittany O’Sullivan – [email protected]