Caravan HQ is a successful family owned and operated business committed to customer service. We pride ourselves on our innovative and stylish range of Prestigious and boutique caravan brands.
We retail Royal Flair, Van Cruiser, On The Move and Network RV caravans. Allowing us to offer customers products built by some of Australia’s best caravan manufacturers.
CaravanHQ is currently seeking a talented and energetic tradesperson to join our team.
The successful applicant will be a reliable and driven person with a strong work ethic and attention to detail, who is looking to combine their passion for outdoor leisure with their skills.
As the caravan industry is one that is still emerging, previous industry experience is not a requirement. However, transferable skills, and a keen mechanical mind is desirable, previous trade experience will be considered.
The ideal applicant will posses the following attributes:
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- Be able to use and safely operate hand and power tools
- Be able to work with a team in a professional manner
- Effective time management skills
- Be versatile and able to work productively in a busy work environment
- Neat and professional presentation
- Open Australian drivers license
- Physically fit and eager to work in a manual setting
- Some understanding of the caravan, motorhome or boating industry
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Commitment to safety with the ability to work unsupervised
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and carry out general repairs
- Diagnose and repair 12volt electrical issues
- Perform pre-delivery checks on caravans, new and used as required
- Cabinetry maintenance
- Caravan re-sheeting and framing repairs
- Cleaning and detailing
- Install/fit parts and accessories
- Water and plumbing maintenance and diagnostics
- General fabrication and welding
Attractive salary package based on experience applies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Above industry average salary